R.I.P., de Travian Fr3 R.I.P., de Travian Fr3
Les R.I.P., certainement la meillieure alliance du fr3 !
R.I.P., de Travian Fr3
FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion 

Stars On 45

Répondre au sujet    R.I.P., de Travian Fr3 Index du Forum -> Partie réservée à l'alliance -> Autres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
evelwina

Masculin
Record de pop: 0
Point(s): 121
Ø points/message: 1,00
Tribu: Gaulois

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 22:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Stars On 45 Répondre en citant

Stars On 45

10cf746e54
815.002 Stars On 45 Stars On 45 Volume III ‎(Cass) CNR 815.002 Netherlands 1981 Sell This Version . Band's "Take Your Time (Do It Right)", as the rhythms of the various songs tended to complement and "dovetail" into each other. The single was simply entitled "Stars on 45" by Stars on 45, with no credits on the label or the cover as to who actually sang on the recording. Retrieved July 6, 2012. Select single in the field By Format. 2. Discography[edit]. With the bootleg recording obviously already circulating in dance clubs on both sides of the Atlantic, van Kooten decided to "bootleg the bootleg" and create a licensed version of the medley by using soundalike artists to replicate the original hits and therefore contacted his friend and colleague Jaap Eggermont.[2]. Hot Dance/Disco: 1974-2003. S15Y 1010 Stars On 45 Beatles Medley ‎(CD, MiniAlbum) CNR Records International S15Y 1010 Japan 1988 Sell This Version .

Stars on 45 was a Dutch novelty pop act that was briefly very popular throughout Europe and in the United Kingdom, the United States and Australia in 1981. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message) . Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. SPEC-1318 Stars On 45 / Odyssey (2) Stars On 45 / Odyssey (2) - Stars On 45 Medley / Native New Yorker 2 versions Unidisc SPEC-1318 Canada 1981 Sell This Version 2 versions . Later that year, Boney M. In the spring of 1982, the Beatles hit the charts with their own medley. The same year, the b-side of Captain Sensible's single "Glad It's All Over" was "Damned on 45", a medley of his former band's songs. Recording Industry Association of America. Side B[edit]. 2.Abba Medley - 11:39 Stars On 45 (2) Papa Was A Rolling Stone Dance To The Music Sugar Baby Love Papa Was A Rolling Stone Let's Go To San Francisco A Morse With No Name Monday Monday San Francisco California Dreamin' Eve Of Destruction Tears Of A Clown Stop In The Name Of Love Cracklin' Rose Do-Wah Diddy Diddy A Lover's Concerto Reach Out I'll Be There Sounds Of Silence Stars On 45 (2) Voulez-Vous S.O.S.

words and pictureswindows xp sp3 32 bitbob dylan 2014ebook epub non fictionthe bodyguard is_safe:1the walking dead complete season 2cougar town S05E01 vostfrsouth tow beach s01e06the flash s01e05 720pmarathi songs mp3

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 22:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Répondre au sujet    R.I.P., de Travian Fr3 Index du Forum -> Partie réservée à l'alliance -> Autres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation